- Events for 2023
- Herbal Certification Course- Kathy Gould, Herbalist RH (AHG)- Myra romero, herbalist [July 6th to July 9th]
Herbal Certification Course- Kathy Gould, Herbalist RH (AHG)- Myra romero, herbalist [July 6th to July 9th]
Join us, as we journey into the magical world of medicinal plants July 6th, 7th 8th and 9th!
Be prepared to tantalize all of your senses as you learn about natures medicinal herbs. Feel their textures, smell their wonderful aromas and taste their rich flavors. You will learn the individual herbal properties, how to select herbs and finally how to make proper blends to help various conditions. You will gain an in-depth understanding of the healing benefits of herbal remedies as you explore each body system and gain an understanding of the herbs traditionally used to heal the body and maintain proper health. Students will be given workbooks filled with herbal formulations and herbal protocols that can be taken from home and used long after the course ends. With just a handful of herbs you will have the tools necessary to help heal your body, mind, and spirit while maintaining radiant health.
You may arrive at ECETI as early as Thursday July 6th at 2pm. The workshop is a 4 Days. Starting Thursday night at 3pm. Please email email@example.com for all lodging, also add a note in the box.
Sign up for catering at the same time you book the workshop if you desire. Catering will be for breakfast and lunner (lunch and dinner), farm to table organic omnivore and vegetarian options. Offered Thursday (Lunner), Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Includes, organic herbal tea blends and organic coffee and health snacks. Lots of food.
Course modules cover:
- Introduction to Herbal Healing: Use all your senses to recognize quality herbs along with proper storage and use
- Digestive System and Syrup Making: Gas, Bloating, Hiatal Hernia, Ulcers, Crohn's -Make 'n' Take- Digestive Syrup
- Immune System: Autoimmunity, Cancer, AIDS, Eczema/Psoriasis, Adaptogenics, Kathy's Morning Smoothie, Immune Soup, Pickled Garlic, and more
- Medicine Making- Tinctures, Capsules, and More: Learn all 3 types of tincture making-Make 'n' Take- Students make and take home their own tinctures.
- Liver and Skin: Liver Disease, Hepatitis, Anemia, Constipation, Skin Disorders, Jaundice, Gallbladder Disorders, and more
- Reproductive: Hormone Imbalances, PMS, Vaginal Infections, Anemia, Depression, Anxiety, Cramps, Morning Smoothie ingredients with sampling
- Medicine Making- Oils, Salves, and Ointments: Fun learning how to make herb oils, salves, lip balms, and other topical applications-Make 'n' Take- Herbal Salves.
- Heart and Circulatory: Heart Disease, HBP, Cholesterol, Stroke, and more
- Urinary Systems: Urinary Tract Infections, BPH, Type II Diabetes, Kidney Stones, and more
- Nervous System: Stress, Anxiety, Headaches, Depression, Insomnia, Neuralgia-Make 'n' Take- Herbal Arts and Crafts
Bonus Classes/ Adventures: We begin each day with drumming and ceremony to the earth and the elementals. We have been given permission to walk and explore some of the beautiful plants around ECETI, we will do as much of this as time allows.
Catering Cost: $350.00
Note: Sign up for catering at the same time you book the workshop if you desire. Catering will be for breakfast and lunner, farm to table organic omnivore and vegetarian options. Oftered Thursday Lunner, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Includes, organic herbal tea blends and organic coffee and health snacks. Lots of food.
Check-in/Registration Office closes at 7:00pm nightly and you may not arrive after that time.
If you are delayed or have a late arrival please make alternate arrangements for housing and arrive the next day.
WORKSHOP REFUND POLICY:
We understand that things happen in life. We also ask you to understand that we have expenses for bringing Presenters to the ranch and preparing for workshops. We are asking for early registration by June 1st of a minimum of 22 to put this workshop on. If we do not hit that number we will refund the class for those who have registered and cancel the Herbal clase. Please buy flight insurance for those flying.
We also do have cancellation fees for workshops and accommodation. Workshop Cancelled 31 days prior to event start Cancellation fee: 50% + $5 ticketing fee (50% refunded) Workshop Cancelled between 30 days prior & 15 days prior Cancellation fee: 75% + $5 ticketing fee (25% refunded) Workshop Cancelled 14 days prior or less – Workshop Registration is non-refundable 14 days out.
We are happy to welcome you for camping and Skywatch weekend! This is a normal Skywatch Weekend open to all.