Herbal Certification Course- Kathy & Myra [June 11th-14th]
Join us, as we journey into the magical world of medicinal plants!
Be prepared to tantalize all of your senses as you learn about natures medicinal herbs. Feel their textures, smell their wonderful aromas and taste their rich flavors. You will learn the individual herbal properties, how to select herbs and finally how to make proper blends to help various conditions. You will gain an in-depth understanding of the healing benefits of herbal remedies as you explore each body system and gain an understanding of the herbs traditionally used to heal the body and maintain proper health. Students will be given workbooks filled with herbal formulations and herbal protocols that can be taken from home and used long after the course ends. With just a handful of herbs you will have the tools necessary to help heal your body, mind, and spirit while maintaining radiant health.
Course modules cover:
- Introduction to Herbal Healing: Use all your senses to recognize quality herbs along with proper storage and use
- Digestive System and Syrup Making: Gas, Bloating, Hiatal Hernia, Ulcers, Crohn's
-Make 'n' Take- Digestive Syrup
- Immune System: Autoimmunity, Cancer, AIDS, Eczema/Psoriasis, Adaptogenics, Kathy's Morning Smoothie, Immune Soup, Pickled Garlic, and more
- Medicine Making- Tinctures, Capsules, and More: Learn all 3 types of tincture making
-Make 'n' Take- Students make and take home their own tinctures
- Liver and Skin: Liver Disease, Hepatitis, Anemia, Constipation, Skin Disorders, Jaundice, Gallbladder Disorders, and more
- Reproductive: Hormone Imbalances, PMS, Vaginal Infections, Anemia, Depression, Anxiety, Cramps, Morning Smoothie ingredients with sampling
- Medicine Making- Oils, Salves, and Ointments: Fun learning how to make herb oils, salves, lip balms, and other topical applications
-Make 'n' Take- Herbal Salves
- Heart and Circulatory: Heart Disease, HBP, Cholesterol, Stroke, and more
- Urinary Systems: Urinary Tract Infections, BPH, Type II Diabetes, Kidney Stones, and more
- Nervous System: Stress, Anxiety, Headaches, Depression, Insomnia, Neuralgia
-Make 'n' Take- Dream/Sleep Pillows
Bonus Classes/ Adventures: We begin each day with drumming and ceremony to the earth and the elementals. We have been given permission to walk and explore some of the beautiful plants around ECETI, we will do as much of this as time allows.
Cost: $405.00 plus $150 materials fee per person ((materials fee includes 350+ page workbook, all herbs, teas, samples of food shared in class and supplies for all 4 days. Please bring $150 materials fee on the first day of class (cash only please)).
Note: Regular meals need to be ordered through ECETI directly.
Check-in/Registration Office closes at 9pm nightly and you may not arrive after that time.
If you are delayed or have a late arrival please make alternate arrangements for housing and arrive the next day.
WORKSHOP REFUND POLICY:
We understand that things happen in life. We also ask you to understand that we have expenses for bringing Presenters to the ranch and preparing for workshops. Therefore we do have cancellation fees for workshops and accommodation. Workshop Cancelled 31 days prior to event start Cancellation fee: 50% + $5 ticketing fee (50% refunded) Workshop Cancelled between 30 days prior & 15 days prior Cancellation fee: 75% + $5 ticketing fee (25% refunded) Workshop Cancelled 14 days prior or less – Workshop Registration is non-refundable 14 days out.
ECETI Provided Organic Breakfast - This can be purchased along with your lodging reservation at (lodging page on ECETI.com)
We are happy to welcome you for camping and Skywatch weekend! This is a normal Skywatch Weekend open to all.